Before using our website, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing our website, you confirm your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance and changes of Terms and Condition
- To understand, accept and comply by all rules and regulations provided in the Terms is under your obligations.
- You must regularly check for any modifications of the Terms which may change from time to time is your obligation.
- The title, ownership and all intellectual property rights of the content here including images, photographs, and text belong just to the montreal-reviews.com. Redistribution, copying, or publication of any content or part of the Website and Software is strictly forbidden.
- We will notify our visitors of any significant changes by email. However, we do recommend all users to revisit this page regularly and check for possible changes. When such need occurs, these Terms and Conditions may be changed by the montreal-reviews.com
- These Terms are the full and final expression of your relationship with the montreal-reviews.com. They constitute the entire agreement between you and the montreal-reviews.com, and replace any prior understandings, agreements or commitments, whether written or oral between the parties. No employee, officer or agent of the montreal-reviews.com, or anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering the montreal-reviews.com, may verbally change, or give up any provision of this agreement.
- The montreal-reviews.com only accepts minimum 18 years old user referring to the law. It is user’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws. You must provide the montreal-reviews.com complete and precise User Account information.
- If we notice any tricky activity, we may suspend your usage. We may ban your usage at our sole discretion and for any reason. You will be notified, if we wish to do so. Before termination our actions will be explained to you. During the termination, we shall not be liable to you for any claims or damages.
Grant of License
Our website optimized for use on mobiles and tablets, all run either by us or are licensed through the third parties, like our partners to be able to be offering you our services through the Site ("Program").
You cannot sell, rent, lease, transfer or grant any other right of the Website, nor reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble the Software.
You may not reveal the Software to any third party, make derivative works based upon it, or use it for any purpose except for the specific uses expressly permitted in the user documentation.
The Software is available to you without any warranty or indemnity of any kind. The download and/or use of the Software and Services is at your own risk.
You hereby confirm that how you use the Software is outside of our control. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party in respect of the Software.
- Services Suspension- We may temporarily discontinue the whole or any part of the Services for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but will not be obliged to, give you as much attention as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will repair the service, as soon as it is reasonably practicable, after such temporary suspension.
- Change - At our sole discretion we reserve the right to suspend, change, remove or add content to the Site or the services offered via the Site with immediate effect and without notice. We will not be responsible to you for any loss suffered consequently of any such changes made and you will have no requests against us in such regard.
- Customer Complaints - If you wish to make a claim or complaint as a first step you should as soon as reasonably practicable contact our “Contact Us” section. We kindly ask you that your complaint/claim will be in writing and contain the following information.