INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Personal Information which we may request to use, and process shall include, without limitation:
- a) Any of the information that you provide to us via the Website or email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
- b) Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication;
- c) Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process the Personal Information we collect from you in order to deliver our services. In particular, we will use your data for the following purposes:
- a) Rendering customer support, such as assistance with setting up and managing your user experience;
- b) Analyzing customer trends through market study assessments;
- c) Conducting research and statistical analysis of aggregated data.
OBTAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall not gather any Personal Information about you without you being informed. We may, however, automatically collect certain data about you where you would have provided such information using our services and through your interactions with us.
We may also lawfully receive certain Personal Information from online vendors and service providers, such as fraud prevention companies.
We may give your information to other entities within our group of companies and to our business partners. Here is including our parent companies, their parent companies and all the subsidiaries, with whom we carry out business and hold necessary agreements. Data processing of your information may be undertaken by the Company or by another entity in our group of companies, which may use a third party to fulfill such data processing needs.
RELEASING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe it to be necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the company, its customers or any third party.
Personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in these conditions:
- The time when we are required to do so by law;
- To adjust with our legal and regulatory obligations and duties to the appropriate licensing, regulatory authorities and all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other practicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
- If the company sure that revelation is important to save the company’s or the user’s safety, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
We use third-party data processors to process limited personal data on our behalf and this service providers support the website, particularly relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, developing the websites, and sending email newsletters. We shall provide that the transfer of the Personal Data to the recipient is compliant with applicable Data Protection Legislation and that the same obligations are imposed on the processor as is imposed on us under the respective Services Agreement.
In addition, we may also remove personal data if we achieve any new businesses. Company should go through any changes to its structure such as a unification, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition. It is most likely that our customers’ personal data will be included within the sale or transfer. According to our Policy, we shall inform our users by email prior to affecting such transfer of personal data.
Please do not forget that our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, that may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We hereby acknowledge that in collecting and processing your Personal Information for the purposes of managing your data, we are bound by strict legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
Consequently, we endeavor to protect your personal information and respect your privacy. Being committed to providing secure services to users, and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the data that you have submitted to us remains safe.
You may always contact us regarding this Policy if you wish to:
- Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
- Enquire about our use of your personal information;
- Prohibit future use of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- Update or rectify any information that you have provided us (in such cases you shall provide any evidence we may reasonably require to effect such changes). Note it is illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with your correct data.
In addition, as per Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right lodge a complaint related to your data processing to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement.